The Rolling Stones, Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Travis Scott, Post Malone, Ariana Grande, Guns ‘N Roses, and thousands more of the world’s top Artists and their teams depend on atVenu to manage their concert merchandise sales. We’ve built a killer solution for the merch industry and are now looking to grow our Product Management team. You’ll have the opportunity to help us move through this period of rapid growth, to further cement our stronghold in the live event commerce space.
- Love software, love live events, and love seeing your work in action and are good with getting your hands dirty!
- Learn, breathe and immerse yourself with the ins and outs of how live event commerce works
- Be the owner of an exciting product suite that will allow you to have a big impact on how items are sold and managed at live events
- Drive product solutions from concept to deployment, in the spirit of LEAN practises
- Have the ability to see the impact of industry trends in live events and apply those to your proposed solutions.
- Build relationships with our customers, while providing support, collecting requirements and getting feedback to drive the strategy and roadmap
- Enjoy the day to day experience of providing feedback, working, and discussing needs and expectations with our business and engineering teams
- Assist in the day to day operations of keeping a small software team humming, including creating and managing stories, backlogs and running iteration meetings
- Be a key owner of developing our Product Management processes and be a major influencer in effecting change at atVenu.
- Travel to festivals, venues and shows in general, to see new features in the wild and to support our customers
- Crawl under tables to run power, help setup Registers, count T-shirts, or cut down boxes, when needed – see getting your hands dirty above!
Here's some of the experience you ideally have:
- Product management experience (5-10 years +, preferably in a software shop)
- A history of product successes (and failures) to show. Which projects have you started from scratch? How have you had to pivot? and what was the result?
- A philosophy around what great product management is.
- Be comfortable in leading a product team of 5-8 people, some of who may not be in the same city
- Ability to prioritize tasks, based off customer requirements and delivery constraints
- Great communication skills, in the context of different stakeholders
- Experience working with lean and agile processes
- Multiple methodologies to solve problems such as prioritization, buy vs build, and organizational structures.
- Enough of a technical background, to call BS when required
- Humility, plus strong opinions loosely held
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Flexible work environment with core days in our Kensington Office
- Have impact immediately and see your decisions in action
- A chance to see some great live events
- Team events, team lunches, and a chance to work with a stellar and passionate group
- All the usuals, including competitive compensation, benefits, vacation etc
Who are we?
Founded in 2012, atVenu is the world’s leading Live Event Merchandise platform used at over 125,000 shows each year to manage merch sales for Artist Tours, Venues, and Festivals in every major market. From shows at small theaters, to the biggest Venues and Festivals, atVenu provides the tools trusted by industry professionals.
To apply, email us at careers@atVenu.com