The Rolling Stones, Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Travis Scott, Post Malone, Ariana Grande, Guns ‘N Roses, and thousands more of the world’s top Artists and their teams depend on atVenu to manage their concert merchandise sales. We’ve built a killer solution for the merch industry and are now looking to expand that offering into Food and Beverage. You’ll have the opportunity to build a product from the ground up and super serve a growing segment of our live events ecosystem.
- Love software, love live events, and love seeing your work in action and are good with getting your hands dirty!
- Learn, breathe and immerse yourself with the ins and outs of how live event commerce works
- Be the owner of a new vertical solution to expressly serve the needs of our Food and Beverage customers
- Work with a dedicated team to build out a bespoke solution for Food And Beverage customers at live events
- Drive product solutions from concept to development in the spirit of LEAN practices
- Demonstrated ability to see the impact of industry trends in live events and apply it to your solutions
- Build relationships with our customers, while providing support, collecting requirements and getting feedback to drive the strategy and roadmap
- Enjoy the day to day experience of providing feedback, working, and discussing needs and expectations with our business and engineering teams
- Assist in the day to day operations of keeping a small software team humming, including creating and managing stories, backlogs and running iteration meetings
- Be a key owner of developing our Product Management processes and be a major influencer in effecting change at atVenu
- Travel to festivals, venues and shows in general, to see new features in the wild and to support our customers
- Crawl under tables to run power, help setup Registers, or cut down boxes, when needed - see getting your hands dirty above!
- Product management experience (5-10 years+, preferably in a software shop)
- A history of product successes (and failures) to show. Which projects have you started from scratch? How have you had to pivot? And what was the result?
- A philosophy around what great product management is
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry or software an asset
- Be comfortable in leading a product team of 5-8 people, some f who may not be in the same city
- Ability to prioritize tasks, based off customer requirements and delivery constraints
- Great communication skills, in the context of different stakeholders
- Experience working with lean and agile processes and methodologies
- Multiple methodologies to solving problems such as prioritization, buy vs build, and organizational structures
- Enough of a technical background, to call BS when required
- Humility, plus strong opinions loosely held
- Ability to travel 10%
- Flexible work environment with core days in our Kensington Office
- Have impact immediately and become a critical part of a fast-growing company
- A chance to see some great live events
- Team events, team lunches, and a chance to work with a stellar and passionate group
- All the usuals, including competitive compensation, benefits, vacation etc
Who are we?
Founded in 2012, atVenu is the world’s leading Live Event Merchandise platform used at over 125,000 shows each year to manage merch sales for Artist Tours, Venues, and Festivals in every major market. From beginning bands to stadium touring Artists, atVenu provides the tools trusted by industry professionals.
To apply, email us at careers@atVenu.com