We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for any atVenu product we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- atVenu uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. atVenu does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the atVenu services.
atVenu uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although atVenu owns the code, databases, and all rights to the atVenu applications, you retain all rights to your data.
atVenu may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
Residents of European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain additional rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the EEA, we will only process your personal data:
- To perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g. processing payments and providing the Services you have requested);
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data (e.g. to allow our customers to perform their work, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, to advertise our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services); or
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
Data Subject Requests
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to have certain personal data corrected or erased. You may also have the right to restrict certain processing of your data.
To make any of these requests please email support@atVenu.com
. We will respond as soon as practicable and no later than one month after receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request.
We may deny or restrict fulfillment of your request in some cases, such as when your access to data places another individual’s privacy rights at risk, or the continued processing of your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. If so, we will notify you of the reason(s) for this denial.
If you are an atVenu customer and receive a request from one of your customers, to access or erase personal data collected via atVenu’s software or services, please forward that request to support@atVenu.com
.Questions or Complaints
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
atVenu may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your atVenu service primary account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact support@atVenu.com
or by mail at: atVenu, 1001 Bridgeway Blvd, #459, Sausalito, CA, USA
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2022